About Cliff Garden
Cliff Garden is situated in the heart of the picturesque fishing village of Portloe, part of the beautiful Roseland peninsula. Portloe is unspoilt and surrounded by striking coastal scenery. The South West Coast Path is on the doorstep.
There are the benefits of the famous Lugger Hotel’s restaurant and spa to be enjoyed as well as the local pub The Ship with its tasty fish dishes.
The stunning award winning beaches of Carne and Pendower are only 10 minutes drive away and have ample parking.
The house has a warm family feel and excellent accommodation for up to six people with all the receptions rooms and bedrooms enjoying views of the sea. A highlight of the property is the garden which has two stone terraces and a decking area which looks right out over the sea, historic harbour and village.
- The hallway is an old lime kiln with shelves containing a selection of books, local information, toys and games. The cloakroom/utility room with hand basin, w.c., automatic washing machine and tumble dryer is off the hall.
- The Snug is part of the hall with a wood burning stove and large window from which you can watch the fishing boats going out and the sea beyond.
- The Kitchen is fully equipped with fridge/freezer, gas hob, electric oven, dishwasher and microwave.
- The comfy Sitting Room has TV, DVD, Video, Sky+, I pod docking station, CD and cassette player.
- There is a wood burning stove.
- The elegant Dining Room has a table that will seat upto ten.
- Upstairs the large Family Bathroom has bath, wash hand basin, w. c ., large walk in shower and under floor heating.
- The Master Bedroom has a king size double bed from which you can look out to sea and an en suite bathroom with bath and shower over, wash hand basin and w. c.
- Bedroom 2 is a twin bedded room. Sea view.
- Bedroom 3 has a king size double bed. Sea View.
- The central Heating is oil fired and included in the price as is the electricity.
- Full Broadband connection.
Parking. There is a garage for a medium sized car with a hard standing in front for an additional vehicle. The village car park where payment is by an honesty box is a five minute walk away.
The Garden has a barbecue area and garden furniture. There are various secluded areas where you can sit and look out to sea. It is full of mature shrubs. Parents of young children please note that the garden is split level and there is a fishpond which has been mesh covered for safety.
Bed linen and towels are included in the rental price. Pets are welcome by arrangement at an extra charge of £10.00 per week. Travel cot with full mattress, high chair and stair gates are available at the property.
There is a telephone at the property for local outgoing or incoming calls only. A public telephone box is 10 yards away with text and email faciliites.